You are renting out or you are currently planning to purchase real estate? In this case, filing a tax return is mandatory. We are happy to support you with the financing of the contemplated purchase, the choice of the ideal acquisition structure, the calculation of rental income and the preparation of the respective appendix in your income tax return.
Regarding rental and leasing activities, the following and similar queries come up frequently:
- Should I finance my real property by equity or debt capital?
- Will the renovation of my real property pay off?
- How can I overcome the tax risks related to my vacation property?
- What kind of depreciation can I deduct for tax purposes?
- What needs to be considered if my tenants are relatives?
- What do I need to consider if I sell my real estate?
We are happy to assist with the above and all further questions you have.